May 21, 2009

How much do I love my followers?

I've decided that because I love you all and because I'm such an awesome person, go on admit it, I came to terms with it, now you have too. LOL. A lot of you mentioned on my Monday mail deal that I must win a lot of contests. Well, I do and I thought it would be a good idea to let you all know about the sites I visit so that you can enter these giveaways too.

Site's to check daily: Check out the contest part and the blog part. this one is my favorite

Site's to check out weekly:

Site's to check out monthly:

Something I found helpful was creating folders in my email for each type of book giveaway site. I have on for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and I check my email constantly so it's a good reminder


Kaye said...

Wow, are you organized or what? Thanks for the tips! I'm putting that info into my calendar.

Tena said...

what a great list, thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

What an awesome list! Thank you :)

bridget3420 said...


I am anal retentive. And probably a little OCD. Especially when it has anything to do with books! It's an obsession.