June 15, 2009

Mail Call


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Stacy.



Thank you Michael.





Thank you to Tell Harlequin for sending me these books to review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Anna from Hachette for sending me this book to review.



Thank you Tina.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Ayelet from Pocket Books for sending me this book to review.





Thank you Anna at Hachette for sending me these books to review.



Thank you to D.B. Reynolds for sending me this book I won on Popin's Lair.



Thank you Jackie.


glitter-graphics.com





Thank you J. Kaye











Thank you Nicola.





Thank you to Valerie at Hachette for sending me these books to review.



Thank you to BSC Review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Jess.











Thank you Terry.



Thank you Susan.



Thank you Eos for sending me this book to review.


glitter-graphics.com



Thank you Estevan for sending me this book to review.



Thank you Annette for sending me this Nacho Mama Tee

2 comments:

Kate said...

It looks like you got some great books. Enjoy them :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Wow, tons of books. I love that you break it up into days of the week.

I really want to read The Book Thief, The Strain, and The Sacred Sin. All look amazing.


-Lauren