August 18, 2009

Thank you

I received emails from Amy saying that I had been nominated for the Book Blogger Appreciation Week Award in two catagories. The first one was for Best Graphic Novel Review Blog & the second one was for Best Speculative Fiction. I have no idea who nominated me but I want to take the time to say thank you, thank you, thank you. This means so much to me. I've wanted to be a writer my whole life and I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and taking the time to make the nomination. This has touched my heart in ways that I can't even begin to explain. Thank you.

7 comments:

Bingo said...

Congrats! I can totally relate having been nominated for two as well, and now I know what those Hollywood people mean by saying getting nominated is like winning! I have no illusions about that as there are lots of great and much bigger blogs out there than mine but when you think someone appreciates what you do when it is your passion like reading and writing are to me, well, it can't be put into words. Way to go and I share happiness with you!

Jenny said...

Congrats on the nominations!!

Neas Nuttiness said...

Congrats - you deserve this!!!

silverhartgirl said...

congrats for being nominated. Yay for you. I always read and enjoy your blog but dont always posts

drey said...

Congratulations, Bridget!

Serena said...

Congrats on both nominations! Here's to the short list

Bill and Lorie Shewbridge said...

Congratulations... Good luck, you deserve to win!!!