September 13, 2009

In Motion Web Hosting

I blogged about web hosting here and I've been thinking for a while about switching to another provider. I haven't made a decision yet but we shall see what happens. I'm not too thrilled with Google. I have had several issues and I hate that I can't talk to someone or send a quick email when I have a problem. I don't want to go to a forum. I did find InMotion Hosting and they seem to have everything I think I would need...

Launch - $6.95/mo. - Small Business Starter
Power - $8.95/mo. - Top Choice for Small Business
Pro - $18.95/mo. - Most Features

Unlimited disk space, data backup and privacy are included in all packages. My favorite part though is that they help their clients 24/7 by phone or chat. There's also a 90-day money back guarantee.

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

1 comment:

Top 50 Web Hosting said...

This is the list of the cheapest and most reliable web hosting where you can host your small business and personal websites.We've reviewed all these web hosting providers for your easy selection.We are a non-profit organization .Check it out here: