September 21, 2009

Sex Offenders

It's really sad that we live in a world where children are used and abused. It's really, really hard for me to talk about this but I found a site that offers a Sex Offender Lookup. I have three nieces and one nephew and I love all four of them with all of my heart. I want to know about the area they are growing up in. I want to know if I need to watch out for the people who live down the street. I've noticed that I automatically do that now anyway. When the kids are around, it's as if my eyes never leave them. I know what a messed up world we live in and I will do everything in my power to make sure that nothing horrible happens to them.

If you are curious about who lives in and around your neighborhood, go to the I found out that there are two sex offenders living in my city. Here is the information they provide:

Access any location nationwide
Receive a free Child ID Kit
Color photos of sex offenders in your neighborhood so you know who to look out for
Conviction information
Home addresses and full name/aliases of these offenders

There is a $10 activation fee but you can't put a price on a child's safety and innocence.

No comments: