December 9, 2009

Review: Journals Unlimited



As a book lover, I know how important a book can be to a reader. Some books possess powers that change who we are. I think one of the reasons that I am who I am is because of all the books I've read. My thirst for knowledge is never-ending and I honestly feel like books are my friends. They have seen me through thick and thin and anytime I need them, they are there. I can't tell you how many times I've read a book and felt transformed when I finished. I like to keep track of the books I've read so that when I'm going through something, I can read a book that is sure to cheer me up.





A Reader's Journal from Journals Unlimited would make a perfect gift for book lovers like myself. They have several themes and also carry different sizes.



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

mylastread said...

I feel exactly the same way, this is why I love blogging so much, I started blogging just so I can keep track of all the books I am reading. Currently I'm reading a book that completely blows my mind away and am feeling the transformation it did to me now. I just want people like me who grew up in the prosperous 80s, can read this book too.

Barb said...

I have this reading journal and it works out great to capture the good points of a book. It is a wonderful historical record of what has been read.

bstilwell12 at comcast dot net

CallMeKayla said...

You know, I never thought to keep a reading journal. This is a really good idea! I think I'll start writing them all down.. with like a rating system next to it for future references..

jacabur1 said...

Have to say it would be work to write all the books down in a journal, that is why have joined Goodreads and Shelfari because can type in and then save to import CSV Excel file and print. My poor lazy hand and horrible handwriting would not work as well. However do agree the journal in question is nice and a really great idea for the people out there who do have the excellent skill of legible handwriting...


Jackie B Central Texas

Jane said...

Wow, I never thought I'd see these journals again! I received one as a present, and it was the best notebook I've gotten. The questionnaire before each entry is perfect for when you're blocked for topics to write about.