January 3, 2010

Book Reviewers

I've been asked by a few people how I started reviewing books, so I thought that I would publish a post on it just in case some of you are interested but didn't want to ask me. I'll do my best to explain this properly.

Book Blogs is a great place to get started.

Here's a list of groups that you can join where review copies are offered:

Hachette Book Group Groups:
I HeART Books
Participate in FaithWords Book Blog Reviews
Finance/Business Books
Here, Help Yourself
Book Club Member & Book Bloggers
Reading Romance
Audio Books
Early Birds ARC Review
Early Birds Blog Tours
Host a Hachette Book Group Giveaway on Your Blog

Pocket Books:
SciFi/Fantasy Blog Tour Group
Blog Tours

Pump Up Your Book Promotion

Other Places:


Join The Product Review Place and then join the PITCHES from PR group. There are other products offered for review as well.

Thomas Nelson

FSB

Send an email to Bostick Communications - http://productreviewplace.ning.com/group/pitches

Sign up for Good Reads. The go here and click on the "giveaways" tab.

Sign up for LibraryThing and the go here.


Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

THat was interesting. I'd wondering how review bloggers get their books.

jacabur1 said...

When I get up the courage to actually try this will find everything you posted as far as going to Book Blogs (I am a member already) and the Hachette Book Groups sites very helpful.
Happy New Year to you and yours Bridget!!!!

Cher said...

Awesome list! Thanks!

DCMetroreader said...

Very helpful post -- thanks!

Madhatter Mom said...

This is great! I had never heard of Book Blogs.. I can't wait to check it out.

gaby317 said...

This is very helpful. Thanks!

Colleen said...

love book blogs! There are a couple more places I have listed on my blog...check out my right sidebar at http://kennedyandzach.blogspot.com/

thanks for listing all these, and the product ones...I found a couple new ones from it!

couponmom said...

Great post here, bridget, thank you so much for all the info.

jewelknits said...

Thank you so much! As a relatively new blogger, I 'worry' that if I ask a more established blogger questions like these, they might think of me as "competition' and not be willing to assist. Thank you for your willingness to share; it is truly appreciated!

jewell330 at aim dot com

P.S. I came over from MBC and am a new follower!