January 22, 2010

Media Kit

I have been asked by a few companies for my Media Kit. After researching what exactly a Media Kit is, I decided that it would be a good idea for me to have this readily available on my blog. I welcome all pitches!

Genres I Love To Review:

Urban Fantasy
Science Fiction
Chick Lit
Young Adult

I require a physical copy of the book so that I can write an honest review. This sample is to be kept by me in exchange for my review.


I love giveaways because they create traffic to my blog, as well as the companies websites. I prefer to have the sponsor ship the prize directly to the winner.

For Reviews & Giveaways:

I will email you the direct link to my post as soon as it is published. I share all of reviews & giveaways on both Facebook and Twitter.


If you are interested in advertising on my site, please contact me via email. One button or link under the sponsor section on my left sidebar is $10 per month. A banner at the top my blogs home page is $15 per month.

If we work together on a monthly basis, I will place your button on my sidebar free of charge. It will be removed when we no longer work together.

Stats as of 4:50 AM on 8/27/2010

1030 subscribers
Pageviews today: 190
Pageviews yesterday: 507
Pageviews last month: 15,610
Google Rank: 4/10
Facebook - 1962 friends
Twitter - 1389 followers

Book reviews will also be shared on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and GoodReads.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please email me at bjhopper(at)me.com

No comments: