February 15, 2010

UPDATED - 2/19 Chilling Tales from the Porcelain Seat


Roto-Rooter and Ghost Hunters got together to write Chilling Tales from the Porcelain Seat. This spooky collection of plumbing stories gone terribly wrong is hilariously horrible. There are 100 pages dedicated to true stories.

This quick read is great for a laugh or scare. I think this would be a perfect book to read during a camping trip or at a teen's sleepover.



Purchase a copy for $12.95 here.

3 of my readers will win a copy of this book
Open to residents of the US and Canada

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED!
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.

(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen March 1st and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

34 comments:

stiletto storytime said...

How can I not enter for this book?
Sheer curiosity....cannot be helped!

Courtney
Stilettostorytime(at)gmail(dot)com

Plus I love Ghost Hunters!

stiletto storytime said...

I also follow on twitter and am a new follower of the blog!

Courtney
Stiletto Storytime

Bethie said...

Please count me in. My husband is a plumber and I love to buy him things with "potty humor". This would be a hoot.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Bethie said...

I follow this blog.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Bethie said...

I follow Its My Life.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Misusedinnocence said...

Haha! What an awesome giveaway! =)

misusedinnocence@aol.com

Misusedinnocence said...

I follow!

misusedinnocence@aol.com

justpeachy36 said...

justpeachy36@yahoo.com

Please enter me in the giveaway.

Darcie K. said...

Looks awesome!
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I follow this blog
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I sent a facebook friend request
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I follow Krista's blog #1
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I follow Krista's blog #2
dmkayes@gmail.com

Michele P. said...

I gotta admit, this definitely peaks my curiosity!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

blog follower

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

twitter follower @micaela6955

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

Fb friend request sent to you from M Pineda

micaela6955 at msn dot com

catss99 said...

This looks like a great coffee table book!
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

i follow the blog
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

follow on twitter catss99
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

tweet entry 1
http://twitter.com/catss99/status/9652329251
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

tweet entry 2
http://twitter.com/catss99/status/9652329251
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

tweet entry 3
http://twitter.com/catss99/status/9652329251
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

tweet entry 4
http://twitter.com/catss99/status/9652329251
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

tweet entry 5
http://twitter.com/catss99/status/9652329251
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

i follow it's my life

catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

follow krista's blog 1

catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

follow kristas blog 2
catss99@yahoo.com

catss99 said...

extra entry for being a current follower
catss99@yahoo.com

Amber Young said...

I love books like this. we have a small collection of funny little books like this.

ayoung3360@hotmail.com

Amber Young said...

I follow this blog

ayoung3360@hotmail.com

Amber Young said...

I follow your other blog

ayoung3360@hotmail.com

Amber Young said...

I follow Krista's blog #1

ayougn3360@hotmail.com

Amber Young said...

I follow Krista's blog #2

ayougn3360@hotmail.com