February 16, 2010

Countess of Scandal by Laurel McKee


Children often think that they will keep the same friends all throughout their life. Sometimes, life has different ideas and two are torn apart as they begin to age. This was what happened to Eliza and William. Eliza stayed in Ireland but William was taken to England.

Years later, William returns, an English soldier, who is ordered to eliminate the Irish rebellion. Eliza has joined the Irish cause and William is torn between his duty and his heart.

I love a good, sappy romance story that puts two lovers in a tight spot. Laurel's impeccable writing skills shine all through this book.

Forever
9780446544788
2/1/10
$6.99/$8.99
368 pages

Visit Laurel's website.






Anna over at Hachette has given me permission to give away 5 copies of this book
Open to residents of the US and Canada
Cannot mail to a P.O. Box
The books will be mailed out by the publisher

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED!
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.

(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen Feb. 26th and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

62 comments:

Neas Nuttiness said...

I'd love a chance to win a copy.
Thanks so much for the giveaway.

libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Neas Nuttiness said...

Friend on Facebook

libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Neas Nuttiness said...

Following on Twitter (Libby's LIbrary)

libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Neas Nuttiness said...

I've got you button - left sidebar at:
www.libslibrary.blogspot.com

libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Simply Stacie said...

+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook .
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

Benita said...

I'd love to read this book.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Benita said...

I follow this blog.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Benita said...

I follow your other blog.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Neas Nuttiness said...

I'm already a follower - Neas Nuttiness.
Thanks

libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Benita said...

I follow Krista's blog. #1

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Benita said...

I follow Krista's blog #2.

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Abi said...

Oh, count me in thanks.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

Abi said...

I'm a follower too.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

RachieG said...

Count me in! :)

I'm a happy follower too!!

rachie2004 @ yahoo (d0t) com

Linda Kish said...

I'd love to read this book.


lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

follower


lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I follow your other blog as well


lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Debbie Jackson said...

I've been wanting to read this book jacksond@nhr3.net

Debbie Jackson said...

I'm a follower

Debbie Jackson said...

email sub

RachieG said...

Count me in :)

rachie2004 @ yahoo (d0t) com

RachieG said...

I am a follower :)

rachie2004 @ yahoo (d0t) com

RachieG said...

I am a follower of your other blog too! :)

rachie2004 @ yahoo (d0t) com

dor said...

I would love to read this book.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

dor said...

I follow on google friend.....dor

dorcontest at gmail dot com

dor said...

I follow It's My Life.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

dor said...

Your facebook friend.
Doreen Riopel

dorcontest at gmail dot com

dor said...

I follow Krista'a blog.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

dor said...

I am a current friend and follower.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Teresa said...

Sounds like a good book, thanks for the chance
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I am a current follower
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

FB friend request Teresa Cook
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow via twitter @isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I love McKee's historical romances! Thanks for the chance at this one!

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow GFC/Ally

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow Tweets

hopscotchlime

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow GFC/It's My Life/Ally

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Your FB Friend

rose manning

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

Follow GFC/Krista

Ally

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

Bethie said...

Please enter me. This looks like a good book.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Bethie said...

I follow this blog.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Bethie said...

I follow Its My Life.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Jaime said...

would love a copy
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

blog follower
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

follow on twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

follow other blog
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

friend on facebook
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

have button
http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

follow Krista's blog
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime said...

2 follow Krista's blog
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Darcie K. said...

I would love to read this!
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I follow your blog
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I sent a facebook friend request
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I follow Krista's blog #1
dmkayes@gmail.com

Darcie K. said...

I follow Krista's blog #2
dmkayes@gmail.com

Bingo said...

I would like a chance at this one..it is actually one I am not reviewing so would love to win to read at my leisure!

kdhaney at gmail dot com

Bingo said...

+1 I follow your blog

kdhaney at gmail dot com

Bingo said...

+1 I follow you on twitter


kdhaney at gmail dot com

Bingo said...

+1 I follow your blog IT'S MY LIFE

kdhaney at gmail dot com

Bingo said...

+1 I follow you on FB

kdhaney at gmail dot com

Bingo said...

+2 I follow Krista's blog

kdhaney at gmail dot com

Bingo said...

I don't know where to say I am a current follower/friend for extra points...was I supposed to in the other comments I made?

kdhaney at gmail dot com