April 15, 2010

Jane Slayre by Sherri Browning Erwin


Being raised by vampyres doesn't change Jane's destiny as a slayer. She has a duty to rid the world of these creatures but it becomes a problem when she falls in love with a man who whose first wife is not only a werewolf, but also living in his home. In the end will love conquer all or will Jane be forced to live alone because of her responsibilities with the paranormal world?

I thought this book was fantastic! I really loved the twists and turns, it was almost like a roller coaster ride. Two thumbs up!

Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group
9781439191187
April 13, 2010
400 pages
$15.00 US

Visit Sherri's website



One of my readers will win a copy of this book
Open to residents of the US
The book(s) will be mailed out by the publisher

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+3 for following Sherri on Twitter
+3 for becoming a fan or Sherri's on Facebook
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen April 25th and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

30 comments:

Isi and Jas' mom said...

+1 Thank you for the giveaway!
+1 current follower
+1 current twitter follower isaiahsmom21
+1 current follower of your other blog
+1 Current facebook friend
+2 Follow Krista's blog
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Linda Kish said...

It's my life follower

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

follower

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

This sounds different!

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Wise Owl, Editor said...

I am a folllower and I would love to win the Book Thief.

wiseowlreviews@aol.com

Rebecca O said...

Haha! This looks really good. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

+3 Sherri on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
+3 Sherri on FB: Bekki Orr
+1 follower
+1 you on Twitter: @bekki1820cb
+1 following It's My Life
+1 Facebook friend: Bekki Orr
+1 have button: http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/
+2 following Krista's blog

bekki1820cb at gmail

Misusedinnocence said...

Thank you for the awesome giveaway! :)

misusedinnocence@aol.com

Misusedinnocence said...

I follow on gfc/blogger.

misusedinnocence@aol.com

dag888888 said...

I would like to enter this giveaway!

+1 - Google follower

+1 - I follow your other blog

+2 - I follow Krista's blog, too!

dag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com

throuthehaze said...

+1 Count me in please
+3 following Sherri on Twitter @throuthehaze
+3 fan or Sherri's on Facebook-Rae Pavey
+1 following this blog
+1 following you on twitter @throuthehaze
+1 for friending you on Facebook-Rae Pavey
+1 button:
http://throuthehaze-reads.blogspot.com
+2 following Krista's blog

= 13 entries

Raelena
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

pixie13 said...

Haven't read any mash-ups yet; would love a chance to read this one.

+3 following Sherri on twitter @pixie13sweeps
+1 follow this blog
+1 Follow on twitter @pixie13sweeps
+5 tweet http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/12739306095
+1 follow your other blog
+2 follow Krista's Blog

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

angie said...

I would really like to read this. I have heard great things about it.
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow Sherri on twitter @bangersis
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow Sherri on twitter @bangersis
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow Sherri on twitter @bangersis
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I became a fan of Sherri's on facebook
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow on twitter @bangersis
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow this blog
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I became a fan of Sherri's on facebook
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I became a fan of Sherri's on facebook
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/12774123911
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/12774123911
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/12774123911
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/12774123911
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/12774123911
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow your other blog
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow Krista's blog
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I follow Krista's blog
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

angie said...

I am a facebook friend Angie Dubisher
email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

CallMeKayla said...

enter me please!

+1 commented
+1 blog follower
+1 following your other blog
+1 twitter follower- bookluver09
+1 FB fan
+1 button on blog- sexywomenread.blogspot.com
+2 following Krista's blog
+3 fanned scott on FB

current friends and follower

sexywomenread@yahoo.com