May 2, 2010

Let's Help Each Other

Blogging is all about networking and I think that we should help our fellow bloggers when possible.  I'm looking for more readers and followers and I'm sure you are too.  If you follow/friend me, I will do the same for you.  Just send me an email letting me know where you are following me and make sure you leave your URL so that I can reciprocate.  If you are unsure about whether or not I already follow you, feel free to shoot me an email.  Here are my links:

Google Friend Connect (right sidebars):

place my button somewhere on your blog
 place my link on your blogroll

Entrecard (right sidebar)

Bookmark and Share


Teresa said...

I am a follower. You can follow me at

Ky said...

I'm a follower too! XD I'm having my first contest over at my blog so feel free to check it out!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Following from MBC (FFF Group)
You can find me at

Elise said...

I am a follower. I am a newbie blogger so if you are interested you can follow me at

I am trying to gain some followers too. I am having my very first giveaway so come check it out and spread the word if you can. Thanks!

Elise said...

I placed your button on my sidebar.