August 14, 2010

ADULT Review: Krishna Queen of Vampires Chapter 2


Frank Mensink fans have been eagerly awaiting this resurrection since he released the first graphic novel in 2005. Having been thwarted by Isis, but still longing for eternal lust with Mike, the voluptuous vamp Kristina takes comfort in a modern-day coven. After being exalted in an orgy with the blood-sucking fiends, they tell a tale of her past, when she ruled their race as Queen. Should she claim the throne, slay criminals for sanguine satisfaction or engage in ecstatic sex? Find out as the erotic comic continues. 2009, 48 pp.

My husband is supportive of my reading passion but he does not share it.  When I found an erotic graphic novel Kristina Queen of Vampires Chapter 2, I knew that he would enjoy it.  He appreciates the female form and is a  vampire fan so that pretty much guaranteed that he will appreciate this.  Even though I was expecting him to like it, I was surprised when he told me that he needs Chapter 1.  




Disclosure: I received a copy of this graphic novel from GoodVibes so that I could write an honest review.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: