August 12, 2010

Going For A Ride

I can still remember how great it felt when I got my first car.  I was eighteen and bought a brand new car without a co-signer.  I was so proud of myself and I loved that car.  The sense of freedom it brought was amazing.  I used to drive everywhere and even when I was alone in the car, I was in my element.  I wanted everything about that car to match my personality.  I got different pieces like a steering wheel cover and dice to hang from the rear view mirror.  I wanted to get specific Car Number Plates but never got around to it.

When I was T-Boned, my car was totaled and it was devastating.  I was really happy that myself and the people in the other car were able to walk away from the accident but it was still really sad when I found out that I wasn't going to drive that car ever again.  When I went to get my stuff out, I couldn't even gather my things, I just sat in the driver seat one last time and cried.  Now, every time I see a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire, I think about mine and how special that car was to me. 

Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: