August 14, 2010

Review: Greek: Double Date by Marsha Warner

Two dates—same night!

Major oops. When Casey Cartwright's brother begs her to be nerdy Dale Kettlewell's date to the sure-to-be-boring Honors Engineering Awards, Casey says yes. Even though Dale is totally not her type… and might have a crush on her. Ugh. But it's a nice thing to do, and Casey's always been the "nice" girl.

But now, that night conflicts with the biggest event of the semester, the All-Greek formal. Casey already has a date lined up: hot transfer student Rob Howell. He's her plan to get over her sexy-slacker ex, Cappie. And even nice girls get to be bad sometimes, right?
What to do? With a little help from BFF Ashleigh, unwanted advice from frenemy Rebecca Logan and even a push from Cappie, what Casey does may surprise even herself….

This was such a fun read. It brought me back to my days as a teen. No, I never had two dates in the same night but I can remember liking two guys at once. I would daydream about what might be and how I would choose one over the other. If you like teen books, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this one.

May 1, 2010
192 pages 
$9.99 US

Read an excerpt.

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free from Meryl L. Moss Media Relations, Inc. so that I could write an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share


holdenj said...

Sure sounds like a comedy of errors going on, teen style!

Mary Ann said...

Mary D

This sounds hysterical - I've had it on my want list for weeks now lol

Thanks for an enjoyable review :)

Martha Lawson said...

This one sounds like a great, fun read! I'll have to check it out.

mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

Beth said...

This looks fun! I love Greek but I didn't know there were books based on the series! Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.