August 12, 2010

Review: Nacho Mama T-Shirt



My husband was in desperate need of more t-shirts and when I found out I could review a shirt from Nacho Mama (owned by Crazy Dog), I immediately asked him to pick one out. He chose the Yesterdays Recycle Shirt.


Yes I wore this shirt yesterday. This funny recycle t shirt shows people that you like to save the environment one shirt at a time. This recycling t-shirt is screened on one of our super soft tees.

I'm getting ready to order myself a tee from Nacho Mama but I'm having trouble deciding which one to buy.  I have narrowed it down to three, and this is what I've come up with so far:

Office Space is one of my all time favorite movies because it's so true.  It captured office work perfectly.  I would wear the Initech Funny t shirt a lot.






When I was looking through the Vintage t shirts I came across the Goonies Truffle Shuffle T-Shirt which would be awesome because that was one of my favorite movies growing up.



The other shirt that speaks to me is The Mac From Way Back 80s t shirts
because I actually had a mac just like that!



I'll probably end up getting all three.  Which one is your favorite?

Disclosure: I received this T-shirt for free from Nacho Mama Tees so that I could write an honest review.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: