August 27, 2010

Review: Naturalizer Karelia

I don't wear dress shoes all that often and when I do, they have to be comfortable. I am so glad that I got a pair of Naturalizer Karelia shoes from CSN Stores. They are so comfortable that I feel like I'm walking on clouds when I put them on. I love the style and how easy they are to slip on or off.


* Karelia in Black Leather
* Part of the Karelia collection
* Leather upper
* Manmade sole
* Round toe type
* Cushioning insole
* 1 1/2" heel height
* Available in your choice of:
o Black Leather (31215001)
o Camel Leather (31215251)
o Classic Navy (31215400)
o Venom Leather (31215600)

Disclosure: I received a pair of these shoes for free from CSN Stores. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.

Bookmark and Share


Esme said...

these are cute.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.