August 7, 2010

Review: Out of Print Clothing

Out of Print Clothing has so many great shirts!  As a book lover, I appreciate anything that has to do with books.  I was so happy when I found out that I would be able to review one of their T-Shirts.  While looking through the different styles, I was instantly smitten with the Fahrenheit 451 shirt.  It's one of my all time favorite books and I was really impressed with the look and feel.  I like this shirt so much that I almost don't want to wear it.  I want it to look new for a long time, so right now I'm only wearing it for special occasions, like my birthday.

Fahrenheit 451

Although many debate the central theme of this classic, Bradbury has said he intended it to be a social commentary on the negative effects of emerging technologies (e.g., television) on reading. From the Corgi UK cover.

- 100% cotton fitted tee
- Distressed, softened print
Price: $28.00

Disclosure: I received a shirt from this company in exchange for an honest review. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Suzy said...

This is such a cool online shop. I think their shirts are very unique and cool! My fav is the One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest shirt. lol. Gotta love it.