September 2, 2010

Review: Little Black Book Of Addresses

This pocket-sized book is a stylish place to stash your most important addresses and pertinent details. A timeless classic. 160 pages; 4-1/4" wide x 5-3/4" high; concealed wire-o binding; book lies flat for ease of use; elastic band place holder.

The Little Black Book Of Addresses is great because it's small enough to fit in your purse and big enough to hold tons of information. The elastic band is probably my favorite feature because it keeps the pages all nice and neat.

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free from Peter Pauper Press.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine. 

Bookmark and Share


Linda Kish said...

Such a practical size. It would fit my purse nicely.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Amber said...

I love it! Maybe I'm old-school, but I prefer to have everything written down as opposed to just stores on a cell phone!
Thank you for the giveaway :)

Esme said...

I use their travel books and love them just for their size and information.

Bethie said...

Looks like something I could use.
lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Kimberly said...

I love that it’ll fit in my purse so I can easily access what I need!

Jenn S. said...

I need an address book that I can take with me, this one sounds perfect!

jas8929 at gmail dot com

... said...

I love this...stylish and classic!

wowknk at gmail dot com

Crystal said...

Cute address book!
I need one again since i have been sending out holiday cards the last couple years. :)
cyclona66(At) aol dot com

ewhatley said...

I LOVE this address book - do you know how hard it is to find these?
Would love to win this one.

ewhatley at embarqmail dot com

Bakersdozen said...

I like how it fits in the purse. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Gianna said...

Very stylish, I would love one for my husband for his work.