September 12, 2010

Review: No Way Out by Joel Goldman


Meeting ex-FBI agent Jack Davis in the middle of a shootout is the best thing that could have happened to Vivien Chase. But Jack has no idea how deep - and how deadly - his involvement with the mysterious young bookkeeper will get. The pretty accountant may be able to pull a trigger as well as she manipulates a spreadsheet, but her talents may add up to zero if a killer gets their way. As Jack follows Vivien into a lethal web of deceit, years in the making, the only thing that might save them - time - is running out...

No Way Out is a fun, action-packed book that was full of suspense. It reminded me of some of my favorite action flicks and I could definitely see this one on the big screen. When you're looking for adventure, pick up Joel's book.


Kensington Publishing Corporation
9780786020416
September 7, 2010
384 pages
$6.99 US

Find Joel Online:




Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free from Kaye Publicity.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.


Bookmark and Share

18 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for the review! This looks like a good book.

Jeff

Bethie said...

I love a good action packed book. Thanks for the review.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Linda Kish said...

I love fast-paced thrillers.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

angie said...

Thanks for the review! This sounds like it would be a kind of book I would love to read!

mverno said...

i love to read mverno@roadrunner.com

PoCoKat said...

Sounds like a good suspenseful read!

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

Joel Goldman said...

Thanks for the rave review! Hope your readers agree and pick up a copy - unless they won one in your giveaway!

debbie said...

I would love to read this,it sounds really good.

linett said...

sounds like a good thriller, thanks

CraftyGiveaways said...

sounds like a book i would have to read with the lights on!
getoverit2090[at]hotmail[dot]com

JHS. said...

There's a website called 5 Line Reviews where the author reviews books in 5 lines or less. But you've got him beat!

JHS
Colloquium

jhsmail at comcast dot net

clynsg said...

Definitely sounds like one to add to my TBR pile!

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

Anita Yancey said...

Sounds like my kind of book. I'm very interested in this one, and will put it on my to read list.

ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

Deb K said...

I love thrillers and action and this sounds like both!

Thanks for the great review!


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

It would make a good film!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

tallcapp said...

This looks like an action book with some very interesting characters.

ewhatley said...

sounds like my kind of book

ewhatley at embarqmail dot com

purango said...

I enjoyed reading your review. The book sounds very interesting. garrettsambo@aol.com