October 11, 2010

Review: A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore



Although the widowed Lady Rebecca has sworn off marriage, men are another matter. London's cold winter nights have her dreaming of warmer pursuits-like finding a lover to satisfy her hungry heart. Someone handsome, discreet, and most importantly as uninterested in marriage as she is. Someone like Jack Fulton.

A known adventurer and playboy, Jack seems like the perfect choice. There's just one problem: Jack isn't interested in an affair. He needs the beautiful, mysterious Lady Rebecca to be his wife. And he doesn't have much time to persuade her. A secret from Jack's past is about to surface, and by Christmas Day he'll be either married to Rebecca or dead.

From Book Blogs 

I enjoyed reading this realistic historical romance.  I love that it wasn't a far-fetched love story.  A Season of Seduction is the perfect book to curl up with for an afternoon.  Jennifer seduced with me with her book and I can't wait for it to happen again!




Forever
9780446540285
10/1/2010
416 pages
$6.99/$7.99

Find Jennifer online:








Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

22 comments:

jeanette8042 said...

Thanks for the review, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

marian said...

Great review! Can't wait to read this book

elaing8 said...

I'm looking forward to reading this.Great review.

Laura H. said...

Love a historical romance! It's on my TBR list.

Isi and Jas' mom said...

Sounds like a good one
Thank you for the review

Sheena said...

Looks like something I would enjoy reading. Thanks for review

Pam S (pams00) said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I've been looking forward to reading this - so glad to see it is getting good feed back.

marjay7 said...

sounds like a great read..... thanks.

lgm52 said...

Looking forward to this book. Sounds like a good season to be into!

lgm52@hotmail.com

chey said...

Wonderful review! I want to read it!

hendy said...

Thanks for the review, looks like a fun, sexy read

Bethie said...

What a good story for the holidays. Thanks for the review.

Sharon said...

Sounds like a great read. Thanks for the review and contest.

BUSY BEE said...

I love reading Jennifer's books. This one sounds like a great read. On my TBR list for sure!

bsyb100 at gmail dot com

Janelle said...

Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for a good review & giveaway!
Best wishes,
Chanticlear1(at)gmail(dot)com

clynsg said...

Will be interesting to discover if this really is a little different from the usual in this genre.

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

Sue A. said...

The review just makes me want this book that much more, thanks!

misskallie2000 said...

Thanks for the review. Can't wait to read. I have this one on my wish list.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

wgbc1446 said...

Thanks for the review and the giveaway! wgbc1446[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I like holiday reads!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Mary said...

I love a hot romance, hope I win!

FDP 4 Life said...

great review, you must read really fast!

susansmoaks at gmail dot com