October 5, 2010

Review: Two Lethal Lies by Annie Solomon



A love to die for... On the run since his daughter was born, Mitch Turner has concealed a truth so dangerous, its discovery could jeopardize both their lives. But when a series of shocking murders hits their newfound home, the trail leads straight to Mitch. With the police out for blood and his daughter ripped from his arms, he has nowhere to turn--until a beautiful stranger offers her help. Neesy Brown has made mistakes in her life, yet she refuses to believe this mysterious man is a killer. There's a strength in his broad shoulders that draws her to him and a weariness in his eyes that she longs to ease. As the murders tear her small town apart, she vows to help Mitch find his missing child. But a cunning predator is pulling them deeper and deeper into his fatal game. And the price of losing is the child--and the future--they could both share...

Annie literally is the queen of suspense.  The characters were real, the plot was intense and the romance was oh-so-steamy.  You won't want to put it down!

Forever
9780446178457
10/1/2010
400 pages
$6.99/$8.99

Visit Annie's website and blog
Like Annie on Facebook
Behind the scenes at Two Lethal Lies









Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.






Bookmark and Share

20 comments:

Annie Solomon said...

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for featuring my book here. Hope your readers will check out my website and Facebook page, too, as you have links to them here.

Also want to say good luck to all who participate in the giveaway!

PoCoKat said...

Sounds like a good suspenseful read!

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

chey said...

2 lethal lies sounds like an amazing story! I can't wait to read it!.
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Wanda said...

Looks interesting. I love intense plots!
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

fredamans said...

I awarded you; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/award-ceremony.html

fredamans said...

I awarded you; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/award-ceremony.html

elaing8 said...

suspense and steamy,can't wait to read this.

donnas said...

Great review. Really looking forward to reading it.

missreneer said...

All of my favorite things about a book all rolled into one. I love mystery, suspense and love. I also love a book I can't put down. Thanks for the great review.

mrsjohnson1982 at yahoo dot com

misskallie2000 said...

I love romance books but I also love books that have mystery, intrigue, suspense, action and romance. Two Lethall Lies has all these rolled into one book. I can't wait to read and have added to my wish list.
Thanks for the review and introducting me to Annie Solomon.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Bethie said...

Suspense and a steamy romance sounds good to me.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Rita M said...

Sounds like a great read.
rmelton[at]hotmail[dot]com

Julie said...

This sounds good. I like thrillers.

clynsg said...

Have read a couple of her books that were good--this one sounds like another one.

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

hendy said...

Thanks for the review, I'm dying to know what Mitch is hiding that caused him to be on the run for so long.

Laura H. said...

Do I detect a little romantic suspense? Sign me up!

rose red said...

I read One Deadly Sin and it kept me on he edge of my seat. I know this one will be equally great! It has everything I look for in romantic suspense.

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Romance and suspense combined--I want to read this.

farrell@crosslake.net

Anonymous said...

I would like a good romance/suspense read!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Bakersdozen said...

This book sounds like a good read. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com