October 2, 2010

SCAREFEST Review: On Target (A Gray Man Novel) by Mark Greaney

Four years ago, assassin Court Gentry was betrayed by his handlers in the CIA. Now, an old comrade returns to haunt him-and to force him on a mission against his will.

With his ruthless employers on one side, his former friends on the other and a doomed mission ahead, Court Gentry would kill to get out of this one alive.

Non-stop action with a thought-provoking plot.  This book entertains, makes you think and keeps your action hunger satisfied.  A winner on all accounts.  Five stars, easy!

A Gray Man Novel Series
Penguin Group (USA)
September 28, 2010
544 pages
$9.99 US

Visit Mark's website
Send Mark a friend request on Facebook

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share


Linda Kish said...

Sounds like a very interesting story.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

debbie said...

This one sounds like an intense thriller.

Tiffany Christie said...

I like books like this that keep you on the edge of your seat. ....Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

hendy said...

Gotta love a good CIA mystery

katklaw777 said...

I am all ways looking for a new series of books to enjoy. Hubby an I both enjoy spy thrillers and this one looks good, thanks for the review.

Bethie said...

I love a good thriller. I don't know why, but I read more thriller in the winter. I guess because it gets dark earlier.

Julie said...

Sounds really good!

clynsg said...

I often wonder if the real life of agents is as exciting as the fictional life--but it is interesting to read anyway.

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

wgbc1446 said...

Thanks for the giveaway! whgbc1446[at]yahoo[dot]com

Rhonda said...

I love a good action mystery

rhondastruthers atyahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good action thriller.


Amber Y said...

I've never read any of his books, but this one sounds pretty good :)

DEBIJOT said...

I love a book that I don't want to put down. This sounds like one of them.

purango said...

It sounds like a very interesting book. Thanks for the giveaway. garrettsambo@aol.com