November 22, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Kama Pootra: 52 Mind-Blowing Ways to Poop by Daniel Cole Young

52 Mind-Blowing Ways to Poop 

The only known translation of an ancient manual instructing readers in the art of enlightened bathroom experience, the Kama Pootra offers a thrilling rediscovery of the tiled path to porcelain nirvana. 

Willing seekers will find fifty-two progressive positions designed to maximize how you do number two.

Every time the bathroom door closes, a new experience awaits.
From Amazon

Whenever I find myself being to serious, all I have to do is pick up this book and instantly I'm falling over from laughing so hard.  I keep Kama Pootra in the bathroom now and any time we have company we end up discussing this fascinating book.  I love it!

Sourcebooks, Incorporated
May 1, 2010
128 pages
$10.99 US

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share


SLS(atlmuzikfanzinc) said...

this definitely seems like an entertaining book just by watching the video. this would be a great book to own plus we all need a little humor in our lives.

debbie said...

This sounds like a funny book.

slb3334 said...

Looks like an interesting book.

Danelle said...

Who would have thought you could maximize how you do number two let alone have 52 ways of telling you. I must say I am curious about this book.


catss99 said...

this sounds interesting and something my brother would totally like

Vanessa Carta said...

The review was hilarious and the book seems like it will be as well!


FDP 4 Life said...

sounds like a great read
susansmoaks at gmail dot com