Like I said before, I've really started to love cooking and baking. We needed a new cookie sheet and I decided on the Paula Deen 9" x 13" Aluminized Steel Cookie Sheet Pan from CSN Stores. I used it for the first time over the weekend to make some sugar cookies and they came out perfect! I didn't use any Pam or anything like that and when I used the spatula to get the cookies off the sheet, I was literally able to "glide" them off the pan. There were no broken cookies, no mess left on the pan, they were seriously perfect! I love Paula Deen's products and thank you so much CSN!
- 9" x 13" Cookie Sheet Pan
- Professionally designed for extra strength and durability
- Light Colored nonstick interior/exterior looks great and helps prevent over browning and burning
- Heavy gauge aluminum steel offers even heating throughout the pan
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
Disclosure: I received this product for free. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.