July 23, 2011

I Need A Hand Dryer


I have been trying to do everything that I can to be more eco-friendly. I would really like to purchase a dyson air blade hand dryer. I wash my hands a lot more than the average person, so I don't really like using towels because I have to change them everyday. I don't want to use paper towels because that's killing trees and it's just adding more waste. Looking through the different dyson hand dryers and something clicked.

I prefer the airblade hand dryers and I've always had good luck when using the dyson brand.  We are making a lot of changes around our home, so now would be a great time to invest in a hand dryer.  They make my hands feel cleaner and that's a big deal to me.

This post is brought to you by Hand Dryer Source. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

4 comments:

LittlePeopleWealth said...

your links are not working. Is that one of those big commercial hand dryers that are on the wall of public bathrooms? Why do you change your towels everyday?

Anonymous said...

Hi, worked at a cleaning products supply company, and Hand Dryers are not allowed in restaurant kitchen, because they unhygienic, they cause the germs that do not get washed off to multiply, as they can't get hot enough to kill them (for obvious reasons). Paper towel does wipe away the germs that water and soap do not remove. Plus it can be used to open the door, not exposing you to more germs.

And, even though it may not seem as environmentally sound. Trees are a renewable resource and electricity isn't. A river will have to be re-routed, and the wind farms kill more birds and bats than the Tarsands incident. If you have solar great go for it, if not I suggest trying to find towels made out of Bamboo, as they are antimicrobial, is a fiber that is highly and quickly renewable, you will use energy washing them, but they shouldn't have to be changed as often because of their antimicrobial properties.

hand dryer said...

You are wrong the trees are more important the energy,If you don't care of them then they will not care of you.

Gareth said...

If we save trees they will automatically make the weather clean...